Updated May, 2021
Dear Clients, Family, Friends and Supporters,
Thank you all for staying safe, social distancing and wearing face masks. Though serious risks continue for our families and communities it seems that we are clearly moving in the right direction. My practice has reopened at reduced capacity to ensure that I can properly manage infection prevention and control practices.
I continue to attend to the Governors Proclamations and science based guidance and the Departments of Health and Labor and Industries Guidances to remain complaint. Though I am fully vaccinated I remain vigilant with my safety practices for the protection of all. Should I be exposed or get COVID-19 I will be isolating, get tested and notifying all relevant clients of exposure risk or for need to cancel sessions.
In support of these efforts if you feel ill in the least, please say home and healthy. Tend to your wellness by practicing social distancing, wear a mask, wash your hands well and often, clean and sanitize surfaces regularly and stay home. We make a difference for each other. You are important, and I am committed to protecting our mutual interests of health and well being.
On a non COVIC note I have a new office mate in training – my adopted puppy Cinnamon. I am working to train her for a future as a comfort dog. To that end she may be in the office, in her kennel. If this is an issue please let me know so that I may leave her home the day of your session.
Be the wind rider
Catch flight, soar a far and within
Feel, aspire, uplift, attain, fly.
Ride the winds as they blow in the four directions,
catch the updrafts,
explore with support and respect,
and let spirit take you…
The Four Winds – spirits of the North. Each of the four winds represents one of the cardinal directions. In my business each wind also represents a different aspect of my work.
East – Massage/Bodywork
South – Education
West – Consulting
North – Art with Spirit
These focus areas are my passions. They fill my heart, mind and body each in their own unique way. I share these passions and invite you to take flight exploring the wind(s) of your choice.
Advance awareness of wholeness within and oneness with all.
To change lives through touch, teaching, consulting and art!
Value statements that support my mission:
• I believe in the profound healing power of touch as a mechanism for integrating body, mind and spirit.
• I consider education a life long process.
• I believe optimum health and wellbeing are achieved through bio-psycho-social means.
• I believe art is an expression of ones soul and can embody body, mind, emotion and spirit.
• I celebrate diversity, welcome and respect all.
• I value integrity, discipline, awareness and right action aligned with clear and consistent intention.
• I consider informed choice an empowerment tool for enhancing health, life, relationships, education, and professional practice.
• I hold myself accountable for my behavior, words and actions.
• I encourage maximization of potential.
• I manage my resources for my highest good and that of my family and community.