Updated March, 2022
Dear Clients, Family, Friends and Supporters,
Welcome to Spring. I trust you are all diligent in tending to your health and safety.
Though I am fully vaccinated and boosted I remain vigilant with my preventative safety practices. I encourage everyone to get vaccinated and boosted. With the recent variants, health risks continue.
I continue to maintain a reduced capacity practice to ensure that I may properly manage infection prevention and control practices. Masks continue to be required throughout your time in my office regardless of vaccination and boosted status.
If you feel at all ill, please stay home! Test. Tend to your wellness by practicing social distancing, wear a mask, wash your hands well and often and stay home when in doubt.
If you travel, please be sure to schedule sessions at least 7 days after you return from your trip if vaccinated, or for at least 14 days after you return from your trip if unvaccinated.
We make a difference for each other. I am committed to protecting the mutual health and well being interests of each client, their families along with myself and my family.
Miss Cinnamon has become a regular office mate. Her training continues and she is making slow but steady progress. She stays in her pup pen and sleeps during sessions. However we continue to work with her exuberance and eagerness to greet folks upon arrival. If her presence is a concern or issue please let me know so that I may leave her home the day of your session.
Ride the winds as they blow in the four directions,
catch the updrafts, aspire
explore with support and respect,
embrace your soul
and let spirit take you…
The Four Winds – spirits of the North. Each of the four winds represents one of the cardinal directions. In my business each wind also represents a different aspect of my work.
East – Massage/Bodywork
South – Education
West – Consulting
North – Art with Spirit
These focus areas are my passions. They fill my heart, mind and body each in their own unique way. I share these passions and invite you to take flight exploring the wind(s) of your choice.
Advance awareness of wholeness within and oneness with all.
To vitalize and inspire others through touch, teaching, consulting and art!
Value statements that support my mission:
• I believe in the profound healing power of touch as a mechanism for integrating body, mind and spirit.
• I consider education a life long process.
• I believe optimum health and wellbeing are achieved through bio-psycho-social means.
• I believe art is an expression of ones soul and can embody body, mind, emotion and spirit.
• I welcome, respect and celebrate the uniqueness and potential of all beings.
• I value integrity, discipline, awareness and right action aligned with clear and consistent intention.
• I consider informed choice an empowerment tool for enhancing health, life, relationships, education, and professional practice.
• I hold myself accountable for my behavior, words and actions.
• I manage my resources for my highest good and that of my family, business and community.