Updated April, 2023
Dear Clients, Family, Friends and Supporters,
COVID remains a risk. I continue my infection prevention and safety practices. I encourage everyone to get vaccinated and boosted, to mask and to minimize exposure opportunities.
Though the Department of Health has eased masking requirements, I am remaining masked to manage my risk and the risk of those with whom I interact. That said clients now have choice to mask or not during a session. I continue to have extra time between sessions to allow for clearing the air between sessions, to minimize risk and support masking choices.
If you feel at all ill, please stay home! I will do the same. On another health note I have been dealing with Hip pain/degeneration and have sadly had to cut back a bit more on my availability as I continue to pursue various treatment options. I remain hopeful for resolution.
If you travel, please be sure to schedule sessions at least 5 days after you return from your trip if vaccinated, or for at least 10 days after you return from your trip if unvaccinated.
We make a difference for each other. I am committed to protecting the mutual health and well being interests of each client, their families along with myself and my family.
On another note please welcome my young fur kid Cinnamon. She periodically joins me at the office. When in the office, she stays in her pup pen and sleeps during sessions. I encourage folks to ignore her when they arrive to help her continue to learn best manners. If her presence is a concern or issue please let me know and I will be sure to leave her home the day of your session.
Ride the winds as they blow in the four directions,
catch the updrafts, aspire
explore with support and respect,
embrace your soul
and let spirit take you…
The Four Winds – spirits of the North. Each of the four winds represents one of the cardinal directions. In my business each wind also represents a different aspect of my work.
East – Massage/Bodywork
South – Education
West – Consulting
North – Art with Spirit
These focus areas are my passions. They fill my heart, mind and body each in their own unique way. I share these passions and invite you to take flight exploring the wind(s) of your choice.
Embrace wholeness within and oneness with all.
To vitalize and inspire others to embody wholeness and oneness.
Value statements that support my mission:
• I believe in the profound healing power of touch as a mechanism for integrating body, mind and spirit.
• I consider education a life long process.
• I believe health and wellbeing are a human right.
• I believe art is an expression of ones soul.
• Sovereignty and autonomy are honored.
• I value integrity, discipline, awareness and right action aligned with clear and consistent intention.
• Informed choice enhances health, life, relationships, education, and more.
• I hold myself accountable for my behavior, words and actions.
• I manage my resources for my highest good and that of my family, business and community.