Updated October 23, 2020
Dear Clients, Family, Friends and Supporters,
I hope everyone is staying safe and well, wearing your masks. The serious risks continue for so many in our families and communities. Though risks continue I have reactivated my practice on a limited basis. I have obtained PPEs, reset my office and laid out new policies and (practiced) procedures to address our shared health and wellbeing considerations. I have added my Infection Prevention and Control Policies and Practices document and COVID-19 specific Health Disclosure and Acknowledgement of Risk forms for your edification. PLEASE Read those documents before scheduling a session. Know that a face covering (over mouth and nose) is required for the entire time you are in the building and in my office (including during your massage).
Thought my Massage practice is reactivated I am limiting the number of sessions per day/week so that I may incorporate the new extensive cleaning and sanitizing practices. I am committed to minimizing risk as much as possible. That said, staying home remains the least risk for any of us.
Of course the caveat to all plans is the unknown progression and advancement of the virus and the potential of a additional wave(s), the Governors Proclamations and reopening guidance and the Departments of Health and Labor and Industries Guidances. I am checking the state COVID-19 dashboard to ensure that I maintain compliance should things take a turn towards the worse. If numbers drop below thresholds I will re-close to remain compliant with standards and expectations. Should I be exposed or get COVID-19 I will be isolating, get tested and notifying all relevant clients of exposure risk or for need to cancel sessions.
You are important, and I am committed to protecting our mutual interests of health and well being. In support of my efforts if you feel ill in the least please say home and healthy Tend to your wellness by practicing social distancing, wear a mask when out, wash your hands well and often, clean and sanitize surfaces regularly and stay home as much as possible (avoiding group activities). We make a difference for each other.
Be the wind rider
Catch flight, soar a far and within
Feel, aspire, uplift, attain, fly.
Ride the winds as they blow in the four directions,
catch the updrafts,
explore with support and respect,
and let spirit take you…
The Four Winds – spirits of the North. Each of the four winds represents one of the cardinal directions. In my business each wind also represents a different aspect of my work.
East – Massage/Bodywork
South – Education
West – Consulting
North – Art with Spirit
These focus areas are my passions. They fill my heart, mind and body each in their own unique way. I share these passions and invite you to take flight exploring the wind(s) of your choice.
Advance awareness of wholeness within and oneness with all.
To change lives through touch, teaching, consulting and art!
Value statements that support my mission:
• I believe in the profound healing power of touch as a mechanism for integrating body, mind and spirit.
• I consider education a life long process.
• I believe optimum health and wellbeing are achieved through bio-psycho-social means.
• I believe art is an expression of ones soul and can embody body, mind, emotion and spirit.
• I celebrate diversity, welcome and respect all.
• I value integrity, discipline, awareness and right action aligned with clear and consistent intention.
• I consider informed choice an empowerment tool for enhancing health, life, relationships, education, and professional practice.
• I hold myself accountable for my behavior, words and actions.
• I encourage maximization of potential.
• I manage my resources for my highest good and that of my family and community.